Tenant Relations Coordinator
Nexus Point Apartments
The Tenant Relations Coordinator position provides service and administrative support to our customers, prospects, and valuable Nexus Point Apartments community tenants.
- Make sure the clubhouse is well-organized at all times
- Greet and welcome all customers into the clubhouse
- Front desk phone management
- Assist in community event planning
- Social Media management
- Handle service requests from tenants
- Create monthly newsletters for the community
- Assist with property inspections
- Property Tours
- Package delivery assistance
- Receive and respond to tenants' requests, complaints, issues, and inquiries
- Assist in projects as requested.
- Strong customer service skills with an outgoing personality
- Demonstrate ability to manage multiple tasks daily
- Superior written and verbal communication skills and negotiation skills
- Extremely computer literate with a knack for technology
- Results-oriented with the ability to balance all business considerations
- Strong organizational and time management skills and ability to prioritize
- Strong problem-solving skills and analytical abilities.
- Personalized Health Care: Company-sponsored Medical, Dental & Vision Plan; Employee Assistance Program.
- Financial Benefits: Competitive salary and incentive packages; hiring bonus, matching Simple IRA (2 yr min); FSAs and HSA.
- Social Wellness: 40hrs of PTO; Paid Holidays up to 6+ days. Flex Hours
- Career Development: Learning & training programs; certification reimbursement; internal advancement opportunities. Property management licensing course provided.